We know we shouldn’t lie, we teach our children not to lie, but let’s face it we lie to ourselves sometimes. Here are some of the lies we tell ourselves.
Don’t judge 😉
- I will fold this laundry before I go to bed!
- I’ll stop playing this game after 5 minutes
- I’ll get up when my alarm goes off!
- One more page…
- One more episode…
- I will be productive during nap time!
- Tonight I will wash my face before I go to bed.
- Tomorrow I will get back on track and hit my step goal.
- I will use the craft supplies that I have bought before I buy more.
- There is no such thing as too many holiday decorations.
- I’ll only eat one
- I will have more patience with my kids next time.
What are some lies you tell yourself? Share below!