I have a guilty pleasure – I love to read about celebrities. US Weekly is my favorite go to for the latest scoop. My favorite part is the ’25 things you don’t know about me.’ So just for fun, I decided that today I will pretend that I am the celebrity on the back page and you’ll get to read
25 Things you don’t know about me….
- Billy Joel has kissed my cheek. 💋
- I was a Varsity cheerleader in high school.
- Aerosmith is my favorite band.
- I’ve been to Fiddler’s Green once and it was to see them ^^^.
- My other car is a pure pink pearl Hummer H2.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- Of my 6 pregnancies only one was planned.🤰
- The planned pregnancy was my second child, Piper who was also the only one named before conception.
- I chose her name from the tv show Charmed.
- Angelina Jolie has sat on my lap.
- I am a National Pageant title holder – Mrs. US Globe 2007.👑
- I’ve done makeup for and been in an independent film shot in Colorado.
- I played soccer for years growing up but now watching it bores me to tears.⚽️
- I have 9 tattoos with plans for more.
- Singing is not something that I do well. God gave that gift to my oldest. 👩🎤
- I love game shows! Family Feud, $100,000 Pyramid and the Price is Right. I think I could win them all.
- My favorite movie is Dumb and Dumber but I’ll never turn off Ace Ventura, Overboard or the original Karate Kid.
- 2 of my 3 trips to Europe were to deliver Christmas to children in orphanages. 🎅🎄
- Although not a camper by any stretch, chaperoning Girl Scout camping, Outdoor Ed and the 7th/8th grade mountain house trips are some of my favorite memories.
- I have read the entire Outlander series but have yet to catch a single episode on Starz.
- I subscribe to 2 magazines. US Weekly and Real Simple. One makes me feel good about my life the other makes me feel like a slacker.
- Direct Sales are my jam. I love supporting small businesses and having a way to make some money while staying home with my littles.
- I’ve been a bridesmaid in 3 weddings. Two of those couples are still together. 💑
- My worst habit other than expecting too much of others is biting my nails. I stop and then I start again. It’s a vicious cycle.
- I’ve had numerous dreams of things I’ve wanted to accomplish in my life. Some I’ve achieved, others are a work in progress but having you reading this blog is making one of them come true.
Thanks for reading 😙
PS. If your’re curious about the hype surrounding Outlander here’s a FREE trial of STARZ for you to check it out 🙂 You’re welcome 😉
This post contains affiliate links. When a purchase is made through our link, Amazon will compensate us. You will not be charged anything extra. Thank you for your help in keeping our site free.